About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, May 29, 2017

Ultima Founding

Warhammer Community has posted on the Ultima Founding. No, it has nothing to do with Final Fantasy, though that is one hell of a spell. But never mind that...

Not a big Space Marine fan, so I'll sum it up for you. Many Adeptus Astartes Chapters were severely depleted or destroyed after the events of the Gathering Storm. So what do we do? Reinforce them with bigger and better Space Marines in the form of Primaris Space Marines. So these guys come as reinforcements to the beleaguered Chapters and fight Chaos. Of course, Roboute Guilliman created a bunch of new Chapters consisting solely of Primaris Space Marines just so Warhammer 40,000 fans can field entire armies of just these guys on the tabletop. And money for Games Workshop.

Their genetic lineage comes from the First Founding. So all nine Loyalist Legions have their own Primaris Space Marines. They have 3 additional organs and larger size (uh, what?) so that somehow makes them tougher and harder to kill. Cool...I guess?

Anyway, many of these new Chapters are assigned new home worlds near the Great Rift. Some even reclaim the empty Fortress Monasteries of annihilated Chapters. Cool. So you have an excuse to pit them against Chaos, Traitors, Daemons and xenos enemies.



Uh, I'll pass on creating my own Space Marine Chapter. I have my own Imperial Guard regiment, Imperial Knight House and Adeptus Mechanicus Forge World to manage. So...yeah, I'll pass on that.



I'll let you guys know more when I get more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment