About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 11, 2019

New Adeptus Titanicus stuff!

I might as well create a new post. We have new Adeptus Titanicus stuff, thanks to the information on the live blog about Warhammer Fest UK 2019!






As you can see, we will be getting new Reaver Titan carapace weapons! The warp missile rack and the Vulcan mega-bolter! Not only that, we're getting upgrades for our Knights, including the Stormspear rocket pod and Thunderstrike Gauntlet for our Questoris Knights! And the Acastus Knight Porphyrion, it seems! AWESOME!

According to the live blog, these are upgrade sets (I doubt the Acastus Knight Porphyrion is an upgrade set, though), so look forward to more! Make sure you get your Knights and Titans magnetized! I know I did!



We're also getting a new bunch of accessories, which includes Adeptus Titanicus dice, decks for Loyalist and Traitor Legions and the Acastus Knight Command Terminal! They had better restock the Cerastus one too...



We're also getting new scenery!

I'll let you know more when I get more news!

2 comments:

  1. Porphyrion is seemingly 2 per box, and only has the regular loadout according to the sprues. The terminal has rules for the conversion beamers though, as well as two more I can't make out. And I really hope the knight upgrades aren't too stupidly priced, I'm going to need a lot for a household army.
    And then there is the question of Aeronautica. Certainly hope it's in the same scale, that would be great.

    ReplyDelete