About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Index: Astra Militarum

White Dwarf has released quite a few interesting Indexes this year. First, we had Index Astartes: Crimson Fists in January, then we had Index Imperialis: Assassins in March. Finally we had Index Xenos: Ynnari in May. This leads me to believe that we will be getting an Index once every two months, but obviously don't take my word on it.

If we do get an Index in July, I wonder who we will be getting? Index: Astra Militarum? There are a couple of regiments that require an Index. I think we all know who I'm talking about.

Index Militarum: Death Korps of Krieg and Index Militarum: Elysian Drop Troops. Or maybe an Index Chaos: Hereticus Militarum (Renegades and Heretics). That would be awesome.

Image result for white dwarf march

Well, what other Index do you think we might have in July and the rest of the year? Chaos Knights are getting their own codex, Adepta Sororitas are also getting their own codex. Maybe Index Xenos: Squats? But we don't have models for them. Index Imperialis: Inquisition? Index Xenos: Kroot? One of the things we should bear in mind is that the Index is based off existing Games Workshop models, so I doubt they will do an entire Index on Kroot or Squats when we don't really have any models for those guys. Anyway, we'll see.

I might be wrong. This is all speculation, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment