About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, May 30, 2019

List for tournament on Saturday, and don't forget about White Dwarf!

There will be a 1,500-point tournament on Saturday at Dreamers Vault, Minneapolis. No Lords of War are allowed, so my poor Imperial Knights will be sitting this one out. I'll have to bring both my Imperial Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus because I don't have enough points to field a pure army of either (especially since I'm not allowed to take my Shadowsword).

So this is probably what I will take for a 1,500-point list.

Imperial Guard Battalion
3 Tank Commanders in Leman Russ Executioner tanks
Platoon Commander with bolt pistol
3 infantry squads with plasma gun

Adeptus Mechanicus Battalion
Tech-priest Dominus
Tech-priest Enginseer
Cybernetica Datasmith
Skitarii rangers with 2 transuranic arquebuses and omnispex
Skitarii rangers with 2 arc rifles, alpha with arc maul and arc pistol
Sktiarii Vanguard with 2 plasma calivers, alpha with taser goad and phosphor blast pistol
Secutarii Hoplites
2 Kastelan robots with incendine combustors and Kastelan fists

Operative Requisitioned Sanctioned
Imperial Assassin - either a Vindicare or an Eversor Assassin. We'll see. 2 Command Points, dude!

I have no idea how this will go, but I'll be using Cadian for my Draconian Imperial Guard, and Lucius for my Adeptus Mechanicus maniple. Might want to place the Kastelan Robots in Teleportium, and spend another Command Point to make it a Cybernetica Cohort Detachment. But I don't have Vigilus Defiant, so...yeah. Anyway, the Emperor protects, the Omnissiah watches over us. Let's go!

And if you recall Warhammer Community's information, which you may have forgotten because it was right at the very end of the article, there will be no White Dwarf next week. The June issue will be released on June 21st, and going forward, White Dwarf will always be released mid-month instead of at the beginning of the month. Just in case you forgot (like me).

2 comments: