About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Myrmidion Heavy Maniple

I finally finished assembling my Myrmidion Heavy Maniple. As I mentioned before, it is comprised of 2 Warlord Titans and a single Reaver Titan, and a Cerastus Knight Banner of two Knight Lancers!


Right now, they look like this, but I have magnetized their weapons, so I can easily swap them next time. I have a Warlord Titan with 2 volcano cannons and paired Apocalypse missile launchers, a Warlord Titan with 2 plasma annihilators and paired laser blasters (my friend wanted the Titan power claw, so I gave it to him - he originally wanted to swap a volcano cannon for one of my plasma annihilators, but I already have more than enough volcano cannons! NO! I want my plasma!), and a Reaver Titan with turbo laser destructor, volcano cannon and melta cannon. I'll probably sell the Reaver chainfist (and other stuff too) when I get it later. We'll see. I have no idea when I'll get the other upgrade sprues, but I intend to swap the paired laser blasters for paired turbo laser destructors, and give my Reaver Titan an Apocalypse missile launcher and a 2nd volcano cannon instead of a melta cannon, but it's always nice to have options. Heh.

Eventually, when they finally are available, I plan to get a Mori quake cannon and macro gatling blaster, and perhaps paired gatling blasters, or Vulcan mega-bolter array/Vulcan mega-bolter cannon for Reaver.. That would be awesome. But that's far in the future. Forge World hasn't released any of those options yet, and there's still no Stormspear rocket pod or any of the other Cerastus options. I don't know if we'll be getting the Acastus Knights anytime soon, or if we'll get Styrix and Maegara options. We'll see, I guess.

I also sold my beloved Thousand Sons, so that I can focus solely on Knights and Adeptus Titanicus. It's gonna hurt, and I will miss my Thousand Sons, but I don't have the time to play with so many armies. I would rather focus on my Knights. I hope.

Oh, and I'm thinking that I will probably go Legio Crucius or Legio Fortidus for my Titans. The former, because I love plasma, and Draconis IV is known as the second Ryza or counterfeit Ryza, so it makes sense that the Titan Legion there is plasma-heavy (but we don't have Warhounds. Whoops). As for Legio Fortidus, it's so that I can take the Fortis Battle Maniple and replace the second Reaver with a Warlord, and merge their void shields. That will be cool. But as I said, we'll see. I don't know. There's a lot of things I want to try out, and I'm really tempted to just stick with the Myrmidion Heavy Maniple bonuses and fire one of my Titan weapons twice. Would combo with Legio Crucius's ability to reduce the plasma reactor by two levels instead of one. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment