About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, May 13, 2019

Name reveal on new Forge World Armigers

I thought this would be useful for those Imperial or Mechanicus Knight players wanting to find out more about the Forge World Armigers promised inside Horus Heresy book 9: Crusade. Introducing the Knight Moirax.



So the guy with the volkite is Mechanicum Knight Moirax with Volkite Veuglaire and Gyges Siege Claw (whatever that means). Why Mechanicum "Knight" and not "Armiger"? I have no idea. Anyway, this is the one variant I have my eye on, because Volkite, but it seems they won't be released for a while, not until Horus Heresy 9: Crusade is released.



And this guy is the Mechanicum Knight Moirax with Lightning Locks. Wait, what? They are both Knight Moirax? Uh, okay, so unlike the Armiger Warglaive or Armiger Helverin, they are Knight Moirax with a variety of different weapon loadouts. From what I see (Valiant Storm on Reddit), they will be 35 Great British Pounds each. That's about US$55, if we account for an extra 20% markup.

I'm pretty sure there are at least two other different weapons if what we saw from the 4 photographs previewed yesterday were of any indication (those two weapons don't look like Lightning Locks at all - maybe they are graviton or something?). I guess we'll find out soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment