About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Cataphractii Terminators

 I managed to build Assault Terminators for my Black Templars, or to be more precise, Cataphractii Terminators with storm shields and thunder hammers. You can probably see that these aren't just any storm shields, but the Imperial Fists' storm shields from Forge World, as well as the thunder hammers from the Cataphractii Terminators special weapons upgrade kit that is also from Forge World.

Since the Black Templars are a successor Chapter of the Imperial Fists, I see no reason why they would still possess ancient suits and wargear dating back from the Great Crusade. Draconis IV can certainly replicate and construct those Cataphractii Terminator armor, storm shields and thunder hammers for them!

Oh, and you'll also notice the two Battlemechs behind the Cataphractii Terminators. That's right, I have obtained a Deimos and Titan II. They will be joining my Draconian Lance of Battlemechs. Yay! I'll be usng the Dark Age rules for them because...well, I don't know. They have cooler tech and weapons, I guess. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment