About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Pre-Orders are up for Imperial Knights!

As Warhammer Community says, it's Knight Time!



Pre-orders are up for Imperial Knights! Let's see what juicy stuff we have available!

First off, we have the Dominus-class Knights. They're bigger and taller than the Questoris-class Knights, and we have two of them! The Knight Castellan and the Knight Valiant. Keep in mind, they come in two separate boxes - apparently the sprues for their hand weapons are so huge they couldn't fit them all in the same box!





So that's two of them! And then you have the Armiger Helverins! Two of them come in the same box, so you can mix and match...I think. I dunno if you can build an Armiger Warglaive with the sprues in the Armiger Helverin box. We should be able to...right?



And these models come with the release of our Imperial Knight codex, which contains the rules for these awesome Knights, Heirlooms of the Noble Households, Stratagems, fluff (background info) and other awesome art and stuff!



That's not all! We also get a bunch of dice, datacards, datasheets and a battle gauge!






Not only that, we get our Fortification! And its datasheet is in the codex! The Sacristan Forgeshrine supposedly repairs, rearms and refuels our Knights! I'm not sure how that's going to work in the game itself (we don't need to rearm or refuel, do we?), but we'll see! I hope.



And then we have the re-release of Imperial Knights: Renegade.



However, what I have my eye on is this Questor Collection, which includes the Collector's Editon of the Imperial Knight codex!



You can pre-order this awesome bundle from the Games Workshop website!

Well, let's get ready to march, my fellow Knights of the Imperium! House Yato shall ride to war with new Knights and stuff! Just to let you guys know, I'm returning to Singapore next week, and will only be returning to the States in August. So I plan to pre-order this Questor Collection, then pick it up when I return to the States. The Knight Castellan and Knight Valiant (as well as any Armigers) will only be purchased in August and September, after I return to the States. Not just because of logistics (like hell I'm gonna ferry them up and down in the plane), but also because I don't have money and will need to save up. Will get a job back in Singapore to pay for these treasures. I hope.

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment