About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Gaunt's Ghosts The Anarch

Oh, thanks to Warhammer Community, I've found out that the fourth and final book for the Victory story arc - after the events of Blood Pact, Salvation Reach and The Warmaster, is titled The Anarch! I have no idea when it'll be released, but it should be soon. I hope. For now, we'll be waiting on Sandy Mitchell's Ciaphas Cain novel, Choose your Enemies. But yeah, I can't wait for The Anarch because Dan Abnett is promising that it'll be an awesome novel!

So strap on your lasguns, Ghosts, and let's get on with liberating the Sabbat Worlds! Or...do you want to live forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment