About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Updated the Mechanicum Tactics page

 I don't know what on Terra happened to the 1d4chan page...all the Tactics are gone. 1d4chan has been down for weeks now, and I do not know when it will ever come back. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I did a copy of their Mechanicum Tactics page on my blog, so if you are missing 1d4chan and their Mechanicum Tactics for Horus Heresy, by all means, please proceed to this page. I basically copied the 1d4chan tactica (well, not exactly, I ended up writing my own), but they should be very, very similar.

I'll see if I can do more tactica pages, but I doubt it. Other people will do it better. Goonhammer should have better pages than me, and besides, I don't think anyone wants me to do it. In fact, I've received comments from readers telling me to shut up and stop posting on my blog...because, I don't know, they think I'm lame or retarded or something. Well, too bad, I guess? I'll only do on Knights in the future, anyway, because...well...I'm primarily an Imperial Knights player. What do you want me to say?

Nah, I might do a tactica page on Adeptus Mechanicus once I buy the codex. To replace 1d4chan's now missing archives. Ouch. Anyway, the Mechanicum 30K Tactics are still up, so yeah. I updated them with new units, which includes the Armiger Knight Talons, Acastus Knights (Asterius, in particular) and Warbringer Nemesis Titan. Let me know if I'm still missing anything and I'll add them. Not that anyone will be reading this, so never mind.

1d4chan might be gone, but I'll continue to preserve little bits of tactica here and there! If you look toward the right of my blog, just below the header, you'll see a Blog "Wiki." All the tactica and fluff should be listed there. It is impossible for me to replicate the entirety of 1d4chan on my blog, but at the very least I can preserve a tiny amount of 1d4chan styled articles, posts, fluff and tactica on my blog. For obvious reasons, I will be focusing only on Imperial Knights, the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Imperial Guard or Astra Militarum, along with their Horus Heresy iterations (Questoris Knights and Mechanicum). So don't expect too much from me. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment