About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Painting Disaster

 I finally added snow (Valhallan Blizzard) onto my Knight Castellan's base today. Oh, and I did the smiley faces for my new Knights. Well, they are no longer "new" because I have them for a while now, but they are my latest addition to my Knights. Anyway, they have smiley faces now. In the grim darkness of the far future, you need a sense of humor to survive the Long Night.

I also finished painting my Archaeopter Stratoraptor. Finally! Unfortunately, he was quite the pain to paint and I screwed up. I think the wings were very badly done and I had to repaint them a few times before I gave up. Sorry, I'm the lazy type of painter. Also, I spilled Runefang Steel paint onto my tablecloth AND somehow got some paint onto my t-shirt, so I was forced to hand-wash the both of them before the paint dried and stuck onto the fabric. I hung them up to dry in the bathroom...only for someone to take my t-shirt. Now it's missing. I'll have to ask my housemates later if they took my t-shirt, but come on...why the heck do you have to take my clothing? You're short of clothing? My shirt isn't going to fit you anyway.

But at least my Archaeopter Stratoraptor is fully painted now, so that's a plus. I hope. With the Adeptus Mechanicus codex coming soon, I can't wait to see what new tools and weapons they will bring us! I'm tempted to get a new Start Collecting! Skitarii along with the Skitarii Marshal, probably because I might need a third Skorpius Dunerider/Disintegrator, but...we shall see. I'm also looking forward to buying the Loyalist Legios and Warmaster Titan for Adeptus Titanicus next week, so I'm strapped for cash. Again, we'll see. Sigh. Priorities and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment