About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, June 12, 2020

The Skitarii are taking cover!




I don't know if any of you saw this, but they have this Skitarii artwork up on Warhammer Community! The Skitarii are taking cover! I thought they were using the cutesy Warhammer Community art at first, but when I checked the website for news again, I saw this!

This is...AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment