About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Faction Focus: Skitarii

So we have a new faction focus for Skitarii! Cool, I guess. Warhammer Community has all the details.



Honestly, there's not much changes, it seems. But we do have a peek at a new Core Stratagem!



Cool! So if your vehicles or units are trapped and cornered by melee units, you can try and have them desperately break out! Try not to roll 1s, though. Of course, in typical hyperbolic fashion, I see people on Facebook complaining that "close combat is dead." Either they need better reading comprehension or they need to chill out and actually play the game.

"I'm done. I have 3 close combat armies, but GW hates close combat and is forcing me to drop the game."

Well, goodbye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously...I'm not a fanboy and there are a lot of stuff I don't like (the damned price hikes, for one thing), but sometimes the whining gets out of hand.

Anyway, the rest of the stuff in the article are from Engine War, so nothing much to say there. Oh, Strategic Reserves have changed, so no more need to take a Stygies or Lucius Detachment for alternative deployments. How have Strategic Reserves changed? I have no idea. I seriously don't. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment