About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Knight Lance rules

You were right, Lord Adiatun Varunn! According to Warhammer Community, we have a way to refund our Command Points for Imperial Knights (and Chaos Knights too)!



We all saw this yesterday, and there was a great outcry in Facebook (rolls eyes) with people whining about how this makes Imperial Knights unplayable or any such nonsense, despite the article clearly stating that there is a way to refund the points. Gosh, some people can't read. Or they are quick to jump to conclusions and whine. Sigh. Anyway, as promised, Warhammer Community has provided the new rules for taking Knight Lances!



Yeah, this sys Traitoris Lances and Chaos Knights, but I assure you that Imperial Lances and Imperial Knights get the same rules. So if you have a single Titanic Knight as your Warlord, then your Imperial Knights Super-heavy Detachments are free! As Lord Adiatun Varunn said, we get them for free! This also applies to if you take an all-Armiger Knight army. Since non-Titanic Super-heavy Detachments cost only 3 points, if you make an Armiger your Warlord, you get those 3 points back too! Otherwise, your Titanic Knight Warlord gets you 6 points back! Yay!

Also, there might be changes to the way you play them. If you don't want to take allies, you can tailor your strategy to an all Knights list by denying your opponent objectives rather than scoring them yourself. It remains to be seen what kind of style or mission objectives (the secondary ones), so I'll wait and see. I'm definitely looking forward to it, though! My army of giant, stompy robots and their Skitarii/Storm Trooper retinue allies! Or just pure Imperial Knights! Yay!

Hmm, is there anything else I'm forgetting? I don't think so...at least I hope not! Oh, yeah. David on Bell of Lost Souls. Looks like you don't need your Loyal 32, after all!



Ouch. I'm going to have to reinforce my Loyalists to fight against those Traitor Knights!

2 comments:

  1. Let's say it was easy to predict, I have not sold my soul to chaos for nothing :-)... I do not understand these waves of anger from the players, we have seen nothing but crumbs of what will be the ninth edition, it is too early to say whether or not it will be a good edition.
    Lord Adiatun Varunn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Very true. It's just so weird sometimes, some of them don't even read the article properly! Oh, and it seems that you still get your Command Points refunded if you take all Armigers!

      Delete