About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, April 26, 2019

Nothing on Adeptus Titanicus so far...

Unfortunately, no news on new Adeptus Titanicus stuff, so no new Knights, no new carapace weapons (for both Imperial Knights and Titans from Forge World), nothing. Oh, well...

I honestly don't want to make a blog post about this, but I have nothing else to post about this week. Maybe it's better if I don't post unless I have something to post?

But while at it, I might as well ask you guys if you want Acastus Knights, Dominus Knights, and the other variants for Cerastus Knights, as well as the Stormspear rocket pods for Questoris Knights. Oh, and if you want the Styrix and Magaera options for Questoris Knights too. And what other classes of Titans would you like to see? Stuff from the Ordo Sinister?

No comments:

Post a Comment