About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Doom of Molech up for pre-order next week!



Hell, yeah! Finally! Today, Forge World announced that Adeptus Titanicus: Doom of Molech will be available for pre-order next week! AWESOME! You can read more on Warhammer Community.



I'm definitely getting this expansion - I already ordered a pair of Cerastus Knight Lancers (the little ones), so I'm looking forward to this. Oh, I painted up my Knight Lancer and other Knights, but I'll reserve that for another post (maybe later today - we'll see, I have to study, so I probably won't write and upload that until later).

Anyway, Doom of Molech promises rules for 4 new Titan Legions and seven Knight Houses. Yahoo! Knights of House Yato, and House Kanda (a subsidiary clan of House Yato, completely seconded to Legio Draconis) have always been a big part of my army and fluff, so I'm excited about this! I'll also be getting a Warlord Titan with plasma annihilator to add to my army, so I'm excited about the rules. I know they say you can run an all Knight army, but I'm hoping they allow us to take a single Warlord Titan or whatever alongside my Knight House Banners in the same way you can take an extra Legio Titan along with your maniple. Or something. We'll see!

I don't know if they'll give us new Knight models or stuff, because we still have yet to get a Thunderstrike Gauntlet or a Stormspear rocket pod for our Knights, yet the Stratagems display a rocket pod.



So will we get new Knight stuff and new Knight models? When Titandeath came out the last time, we had a couple of new Titan armaments (I believe) in the form of the Sunfury Plasma Annihilator and Melta cannon, and new Cerastus Knights. Will we get more models or options or upgrade sprues for Doom of Molech? I don't know. I guess we'll find out more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment