About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Emperor's Children and Soulforged Pack

Today, Warhammer Community presents the Emperor's Children. You know them, you might love them, you might hate them. Doesn't matter. They have absolutely nothing to do with a Thousand Sons guy like me.

What I'm more interested in are the Havocs and the Soulforged Pack. As I already mentioned, Havocs are getting their new models.



And everyone already knows what this is, if you've been following my posts.



The Reaper Chaincannon. Okay, might as well paste what Warhammer Community gave us instead of that gigantic screenshot of the Amory of Heresy I posted in my earlier post.



And again, as I already mentioned, they can move and fire heavy weapons without penalty. Nothing on their "improved" Toughness that is now 5, though.



Now the real thing that caught my interest. Daemon Engines!!!!



We get the Soulforged Pack for our Daemon Engines! Of course, we Thousand Sons will have to ally them in because we don't get them, but with the new Lord Discordant, that's what we always intended to do, right? Oh, and the Lord Discordant has the Warpsmith Keyword, so he'll gain the Soulforged Pack Keyword as well. Make him your Field Commander and give him the Warlord Trait below.



Cool, right? Your Maulerfiends will move faster now! Not only that, we also have quite the awesome Stratagem for them.



Not just Maulerfiends, but Defilers, Venomcrawlers, Heldrakes, etc. Even the Daemon Engines from Forge World, like Decimators! I can't wait! This will be awesome! Now we'll just have to wait and see what kind of stuff will be available. The new Lord Discordant looks awesome, and Thousand Sons always had access to Maulerfiends, so building a Soulforged Pack Daemon Engine shouldn't be too difficult. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment