About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Texas

I'll be in Texas for my best friend's wedding, so I won't be updating much. I had to pack and prepare for the trip tonight, so I couldn't buy Chapter Approved or Vigilus Defiant. I'll do that next week, and hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be able to do something regarding an overnight Apocalypse game at Burnsville. But it has been a crazy week and I wasn't able to do much Warhammer 40,000. Had papers to write (still have one last paper to write, but it ain't due until next year, January) and students' assignments to grade, so...you know. Life. Life always finds a way to get in the way of wargaming. I tried to get a game yesterday, but no one responded to my request, so...no news this week. Sorry about that.

That said, if there's any of you in Minneapolis, hit me up if you want a game and we can arrange something at Dreamers' Vault in Hiawatha Avenue! Otherwise, I'll just get the 2018 Chapter Approved, and budget willing, Vigilus Defiant next week. If not, I'll have to get Vigilus Defiant some other time. We'll see.

For the Emperor!

Oh, yeah. I wanted to check the Tyranids thing for Gladius Prime, but other than a small video, there's no news on that, so I'll keep an eye on that and let you guys know when I get more news.


I wonder if this means the Adeptus Mechanicus will eventually show up in the game, what with the removal of the Kastelan Robots from the Astra Militarum roster and their brief appearance in the Tyranids trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment