About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, December 17, 2018

Animated Angels of Death

Okay, I know my friend's wedding is mere hours away, but I couldn't resist checking the Warhammer Community while waiting for it, and boom! I saw this.



Wait, what?

Okay, never mind. Don't mind the cartoony illustration. Focus on the news, the news! That's right! For the first time (or not), Games Workshop has started an animated short series regarding the Blood Angels!

You can watch the teaser trailer here.

The animated series will be unleashed in 2019, and we'll get to see the Blood Angels animated in a series for the first time ever! For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment