About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, July 8, 2024

Schism of Mars book!

The next campaign book for Horus Heresy will be the Schism of Mars! It has just been announced on Warhammer Community! WOOHOO! For a Knight (and Mechanicum) player like me, this will be amazing!


I'm really looking forward to this book! I always wanted a campaign book on the Martian Civil War, and this is it! The Thanatar on the cover just looks so sick! I'm definitely getting this. Now the question is whether I'll get it before I return to Singapore or after. Unless I somehow get a job in the US (which is looking unlikely, but I'll keep trying...for now).

Anyway, I'm a Loyalist Knight/Mechanicum player, but it seems this book is full of Dark Mechanicum (I ain't calling them True Mechanicum because they betrayed the Omnissiah) rules, including Daemon Engines and Corrupted Knights previously found in Exemplary Battles.

Also, the new Onslaught Campaign that's carried over from The Battle for Beta-Garmon is in, and even allows us to field Titans while ignoring the 25% Lords of War limit. Nice!


I'll keep an eye out for it, but it means the Mechanicum plastic release is just over the horizon. I can't wait to buy the new plastic models - I have my occular augments on the Archmagos Prime and new Castellax and Thanatar models for a plastic Legio Cybernetica army. Might even use them as counts-as for my Thousand Sons Crusade force, given that Magnus has opened the archeotech vaults in Prospero and Sortarius to dispatch ancient battle-automata to the Nephilim Sector. Along with the upcoming Ahriman: Undying book, I can't wait to do a Thousand Sons Crusade with battle-automata! But also have a Mechanicum force for Horus Heresy alongside my Knights!

Will be cool to put my Skitarii alongside my Mechanicum armies and see how far they have changed over 10,000 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment