About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Deathwing Dream

So...I had another dream this morning about Warhammer 40,000. And this time, I dreamed that I was a member of the Deathwing, a Space Marine from the Dark Angels Chapter. I suspect it's because I'm currently reading Gav Thorpe's Legacy of Caliban series, having already completed Ravenwing and Master of Sanctity, and am halfway into The Unforgiven, but yeah, it was a...weird dream.


For some reason, as a Terminator, I was dispatched to eliminate cells of Chaos-worshipping Cultists, and after getting rid of a bunch of Cultists and Nurgle Daemons (?), I returned to a Chapter Keep somewhere in a secret basement of a house (I know, it's weird) to get my Terminator armor removed. After that, I went to talk to my battle-brothers of the Deathwing, and apparently, we were looking for the mastermind behind some Chaos uprising in the system or sector. We were discussing on how we were being played like chess pieces - this being Warhammer 40,000, it should be Regicide, but...yeah, dreams are weird. Anyway, we somehow came to the conclusion that the mastermind was a Great Unlcean One, some greater Daemon that's inspiring all these rebellions and cults.

Don't ask me why, it was a weird dream.

Anyway, we couldn't find the mastermind, and the conversation devolved into...finding Cypher, getting into contact with him somehow, and making use of him to find the Greater Daemon. Obviously, my battle brothers aren't happy about that, considering he's like the Arch-Fallen or something and can't be trusted, but this little line came up that amused me greatly.

To persuade my battle-brothers, I basically said, "We're going to ask the unclean one, Cypher, to help us find the Great Unclean One. We'll get him to do the dirty work."

They were convinced, and I set out to find Cypher. I dunno why, but I was heading to an armory with Ravenwing bikes though the Tactical Dreadnought Armor there was in the bone-white of the Deathwing. It was weird. Before I could actually put on the armor and ride the bike...I woke up.

Seriously.

Not gonna lie, that was amusing. Both Warhammer 40,000 and my puns are haunting me in my dreams now.

No comments:

Post a Comment