About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Horus Heresy Dream

As you all know, I live and breathe Warhammer 40,000. So...I really shouldn't be surprised when I had a strange, crazy dream this morning.

Apparently, Ryuusei was invaded by the Sons of Horus (or Black Legion? Since their armor was all black and gold) during the Horus Heresy (so yeah, I guess it was a crazy dream where I mixed up the Sons of Horus and Black Legion). The Ryuusei Katanas were wearing the exact armor I thought they would - samurai-styled armor while wielding lasguns, though for some reason it's red. Probably watched too much old Sengoku Jidai anime. No tanks, no armor, just samurai-cosplaying guardsmen (or Imperial Army soldiers) guarding a fortress with nothing but lasguns. They weren't even Solar Auxilia! Also, they didn't have volkite weapons like my Imperial Militia, so maybe it's a mix of Warhammer 40,000 and Horus Heresy (but for some reason, in my dream, it was clearly set in the Horus Heresy). Anyway, they were getting gunned down by the Sons of Horus, which I suppose makes sense, when...

...the Warlord Titans of Legio Draconis marched out.

Just imagine dozens of this guy marching outside, several of them bearing volcano cannons instead of volkite destructors. But there were a lot of them with volkite.

And these are the same Titans I use in Adeptus Titanicus. Black, red and gold, with Sunfury plasma annihilators, volkite destructors and volcano cannons. And carapace turbo laser destructors. They absolutely wiped out the Sons of Horus, and even the Legio Mortis Titans that were accompanying them. Volkite just set the Sons of Horus ablaze and incinerated them, which was just insane. Volcano cannons toppled Legio Mortis Titans. For some reason, I think a single Warmaster Titan strode out, plasma destructors blazing.

Ryuusei stood strong, and the Sons of Horus (or Black Legion) and Legio Mortis were annihilated.

It's quite the crazy dream, but...yeah. I thought I should mention it because it was so Warhammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment