About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Skitarii Marshal incoming!

 We have a Skitarii Marshal coming with a new Adeptus Mechanicus codex!


This will be a new HQ choice for the Skitarii, so if you want to lead an all Skitarii force or a Skitarii-heavy force, he's your guy! I'm definitely grabbing one of him to lead my Skitarii! Since I have a Skitarii heavy army, like a lot of Rangers, Skorpius Duneriders/Disintegrators, an Archaeopter, Serberys Sulphurhounds and Kastelan robots (wait, that's not Skitarii!). Funnily enough, I don't have much combat servitors (where's the Kataphrons, some of you may ask). And I hate Electro-priests, so I don't bother with them. I can't wait to field my Marshal with my Skitarii, though! And I look forward to seeing what they have for robots!


I can't wait to get my hands on the codex! Apparently the weapons for the Adeptus Mechanicus have all been tweaked! Hopefully this means galvanic rifles get better stats (apparently radium carbines are improved). I can't wait! I wonder if arc weaponry and plasma weaponry would be improved too for the Adeptus Mechanicus. And how about the robots? And phosphor weapons? I can't wait! We shall see. I don't know if we will still have Imperial Knights being featured in the codex but I doubt it. If they do show up as Lords of War in the codex, that will be cool too, but I won't get my hopes too high up.

And for those asking for xenos codex...well, seems like Orks will be coming shortly after the Adeptus Mechanicus, so fret not!

No comments:

Post a Comment