About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, February 26, 2021

Bladeguard Veterans

 I did Bladeguard Veterans today. As usual, they are for my Black Templars crusade. I think I have enough Black Templars to field in a Strike Force game now...oh, well. And yeah, since they are Black Templars, I focused on their swords. As you can see, one of the Bladeguard has 2 swords. He's dual-wielding, yay!

Oh, I still need to build my Cataphractii Terminators, but I can't do that until I buy the storm shields and power axes (which I'll be using as thunder hammers) from Forge World for them. But I'm not buying anything from Forge World yet until they have the models I want back in stock. I want the free delivery, after all. But yeah, the Veletaris Storm Sections are out of stock, the Knights Atrapos for Adeptus Titanicus are out of stock, the Stormblade is nowhere to be seen...ugh. Well, we'll see.

So what do I have for my Black Templars? I know I need to paint them soon, but at least I have enough of them for now. I should be using Battle Force on the Warhammer 40,000 app for this, but the damned thing always crashes on me whenever I build a list. Actually, it crashes whenever I try to access loadout. They just won't let me change loadout. I don't understand why. Maybe I need a new phone (currently using a Samsung S5). If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

Anyway, this is my list:

Patrol Detachment

Marshal, Primaris Captain with master-crafted power sword and storm shield - 105

Castellan, Primaris Lieutenant with neo-volkite pistol - 90

Assault Intercessors (5 guys, Sword Brother with plasma pistol and power sword) - 105

Assault Intercessors (5 guys, Sword Brother with plasma pistol) -100

Bladeguard Ancient - 85

Bladeguard Veterans (5 guys, Sword Brother with neo-volkite pistol) - 180

Impulsor with ironhail heavy stubber and shield dome - 130

Repulsor Executioner with Icarus rocket pod and Ironhail heavy stubber - 365

Vanguard Detachment

Castellan, Captain in Terminator Armor with combi-melta and relic blade - 110

Contemptor Dreadnought with multi-melta - 150

Contemptor Dreadnought with Kheres assault cannon - 150

Terminator Assault Squad (5 guys with "thunder hammers [power axes]" and storm shields and teleport homer) - 220

Terminator Squad (5 guys with heavy flamer and teleport homer) - 200

Total: 1,990

So there you have it! Black Templars Strike Force, ready to go! No pity, no remorse, no fear! Well, the Bladeguard Veterans, the Primaris Captain (Marshal), Primaris Lieutenant (Castellan) and Bladeguard Ancient will ride in the Impulsor and Repulsor Executioner respectively. I needed a transport for them, so I chose the Impulsor and the Repulsor Executioner. Yay, I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment