About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Repulsor Executioner done!

 I have completed my Repulsor Executioner. I equipped this one with a macro plasma incinerator because it was built by my forge world, Draconis IV, and you know how Draconis IV is known for producing plasma weapons. All our Leman Russ tanks are Leman Russ Executioner tanks. So the same goes for the Repulsor Executioner - they are all usually fitted with plasma weapons. Yay.

I don't know whose smart idea it was to tell us to leave the storm bolters and Icarus ironhail heavy stubbers unglued, but whatever. Damn, even the turret is left unglued and I'm worried it will fall off. But I guess I'll leave it because if I take it off, I can't rotate the damned turret and its guns around which kind of sucks. After I paint the Repulsor Excutioner, I'll use blue-tac or something to keep them stuck or something.

Wait, why do I have a Repulsor Executioner? Simple, because I like plasma. My Black Templars need the plasma weaponry and tank anyway, so I have infantry fighting vehicles. One Impulsor and one Repulsor Executioner to cart my Bladeguard Veterans, the Primaris Captain and Primaris Lieutenant, and the Bladeguard Veteran around. Hopefully I'll get 6 more Bladeguard Veterans and I can ferry a total of 12 infantry around. As for my Assault Intercessors, I'll leave them on foot. I plan to get Heavy Intercessors eventually so that they can sit in the backline, but that's far in the future. But yeah, my army will be primarily composed of Assault Intercessors and Bladeguard Veterans, along with armored transports (the Impulsor from last week and the Repulsor Executioner). I hope to add a couple of Gladiators, which I'll see if I can turn them into Impulsors through a bit of...blue-tac (I doubt I'll use magnets). We will see!

Oh, and I have a bunch of Tartaros Terminators, led by a Cataphractii Terminator Captain. I also have Cataphractii Terminators somewhere, but I plan to build them once Forge World comes back online and bring a lot of stuff back in stock. I intend to build the Cataphractii Terminators as Assault Terminators, using storm shields and substituting the thunder hammers with power axes (but using them as exotic thunder hammers). This will be cool. I hope. But again, that's far in the future because a lot of the stuff in Forge World aren't stocked yet (my Stormblade, though I won't get that until far in the future, and the Veletaris Storm Section). We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment