About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 15, 2019

Warhammer 40,000 Instructions Adeptus Titanicus Cerastus Knight Lancer and Acastus Knight Porphyrion

I don't have a Reddit account, so anyone with a Reddit account, please feel free to add this to the Warhammer 40,000 Instructions thread. Sorry.

This is the assembly instructions for the Cerastus Knight Lancer and Acastus Knight Porphyrion. I'm talking about the Adeptus Titanicus plastic models, not the massive resin models from Forge World (though Adeptus Titanicus is under Forge World). Feel free to peruse them, in case you bought a single model off Ebay or something, have just the sprue but no assembly instructions. I did that - for example, I just wanted a third Knight Lancer for my Cerastus Knight banner instead of getting 4. Or a 5th Acastus Knight instead of getting 6. I hope this will be helpful.

Cerastus Knight Lancer assembly instructions







Acastus Knight Porphyrion assembly instructions




Again, feel free to post them on Warhammer Instructions in Reddit or wherever, and if you happen to buy a single Knight instead of the box off Ebay, but only get the sprue and no instructions, please make use of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment