About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Renegade

Sorry, I was so exhausted that I passed out the moment I came home, so I wasn't able to update much. I literally just woke up not too long ago. I wanted to write an entire article on the Adeptus Titanicus event in the Renegade Open held in Plymouth (Minnesota), but...I fell asleep and I'll probably be going for the event again today. I doubt I'll be playing much today except Adeptus Titanicus (again) if people want to do that, but...well, the important thing is that the Loyalists lost yesterday. Despite my best attempts (ha ha!), I fell short of denying the Traitors their advance into the city, and lost the final game last night. Whoops.

At least I managed to get the Best Loyalist for Adeptus Titanicus award, so there was that. Despite being outnumbered three Traitor Legions to two, the Knight forces of House Yato valiantly fought to the last, denying them several critical objectives and even destroying two Traitor Legions in the process, but was ultimately unable to prevent the Traitors' push into the city, falling short in the last battle.

Well...I did my best. Managed to get second place, surprisingly enough...though I probably just got lucky (and there were pretty few participants when compared to the 40K Doubles or other narrative events). We need to make Titanicus more popular! Hopefully Forge World's promise for more stuff will bring in more players, and I really look forward to see what they will release. I honestly doubt they will release an Imperator Titan, but one can always hope! Realistically, I suspect we'll be seeing stuff like the Nemesis Warbringer Titan being released, and the alternative options for the Acastus Knight (the Asterius) and the Cerastus Knights (the Acheron and Castigator).

What will the future hold for Adeptus Titanicus? We'll find out as the new year beckons!

No comments:

Post a Comment