About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, November 4, 2019

Adeptus Titanicus Questoris Knights

Phew! I just barely managed to get to Dreamers Vault today, to start building and finish up my Questoris Knights. I even succeeded in priming them black (though I probably need to touch up on the unsprayed parts I missed). Not bad. I think...


Wait, what's going on? Well, I bought the new Adeptus Titanicus Questoris Knights with all the Thunderstrike Gauntlets and stuff, so now they have a bunch of weapon options. YAY! I magnetized all the arms, so I can freely swap them out for whatever weapons I need. Not only do I have a bunch of Knights Gallant, I can turn them into Knight Crusaders or Knight Errants if I need to. Just like my normal 8th Edition Imperial Knights! Pretty pleased with how they turned out. I had to use super-small magnets, but I definitely think they are worth it. Magnetizing my Knights and having the option to swap out weapons for whatever is necessary makes it so cool! In any case, I bought 2 boxes of Questoris Knights, so I have a total of 6 Questoris Knights! Add the 4 Acastus Knights and 3 Cerastus Knights and I have a total of 13 Knights so far! Oh, that's a pretty unlucky number. Well, I'll be getting a 5th Acastus Knight Porphyrion just because. That will be hilarious.



Now I have enough Knights to field 2 Lances! I think. So basically I can field an entire lance of Acastus Knights Porphyrion, with two banners of one, and one banner of two (which includes the High Lord Scion). Then I can field a close-combat lance of Cerastus Knight Lancers and Questoris Knights, preferably a banner of 3 Ceratus Knight Lancers (which includes the High Lord Seneschal), a banner of 3 Knights Gallant and a banner of 3 Knights Errant. I'll have to search somewhere for the extra thermal cannon since the each box only comes with 1 of each ranged weapon and I only bought 2 boxes (hence the 6 Questoris Knights).



There's quite some debate on whether Household Forces (basically Knight Lances) are allowed to bring additional Titans as reinforcements. Some people claim Knight Lances are not allowed to bring Titan support, but some people argue that they can. I fall into the latter camp, especially since on page 6 of Doom of Molech, it specifically stipulates that the book gives rules that allows you to field a Household Force of Knights with or without Titan support. Why write that, and then suddenly decide to ban Titan reinforcements for Household Forces?



Well, if they don't allow it, then I'll just play smaller games...I guess. We'll see. I can't wait to field my new Household Force of two Knight Lances (and perhaps Titan support)! They will be quite fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment