About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, November 25, 2019

Some pictures from the Renegade event

I don't have time to write up a full battle report just yet, but I thought I should put some pictures for fun.

Image may contain: shoes

Yes, those Knights on the right belong to me. As does the Christmas-themed terrain.

Image may contain: table

The Knights of House Yato shall stand strong against the Traitor Titan Legions!

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and table

You can just barely see my Acastus Knights Porphyrion hidden behind the buildings.

No photo description available.

Of course, you can't forget about my supporting Warlord Titan who marches along with my Knight Household Force!

No photo description available.

Plus the High Seneschal's Acastus Knight banner, taking aim and executing First Fire!

It was such a great event! Even though I lost the final battle, I had a lot of fun! No regrets, and I did my best! And yeah...I know I look incredibly stupid in this photo, but the photographer told me to make a funny expression (or a troll expression), so I obeyed. Well, whatever. Don't focus on my face, focus on that sweet award! I got Best Loyalist! YAY!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, eyeglasses

And my Knights, my 2,000-point Household army that includes Titan support (because I don't have enough Knights for 2,000 points, unfortunately). Two Knight Lances and 2 supporting Titans!

No photo description available.

Artillery Knight Lance (Breath of Draconis)
Acastus Knight Banner with 2 Knights Porphyrion (High Seneschal)
Acastus Knight Banner with 2 Knights Porphyrion
Acastus Knight Banner with 1 Knight Porphyrion

Hunters Knight Lance (The Shogun's Sword)
Cerastus Knight Banner with 2 Knights Lancer (High Lord Scion)
Questoris Knight Banner with 3 Knights Errant
Questoris Knight Banner with 3 Knights Crusader

Supporting Warlord Titan with paired turbo-laser destructors, Sunfury plasma annihilator and macro gatling cannon
Supporting Reaver Titan with carapace Vulcan mega-bolter and 2 melta cannons

No comments:

Post a Comment