About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, November 16, 2019

More Cerastus Knight Lancers and Magos Macrotek Enginseer!

I managed to get more Cerastus Knight Lancers for Adeptus Titanicus and painted them, so they look like this now. Yay! So now I can run 3 Cerastus Banners of 2 Knight Lancers each or 2 Cerastus Banners of 3 Knight Lancers each. I have an entire Knight Lance of Cerastus Knight Lancers ready to roll out!


I also built a Magos Macrotek Enginseer and his servo-automata, which I plan to run as Servitors in an Adeptus Mechanicus army (or Space Marines or Imperial Guard army). They look so much cooler and better than the usual Servitors, so I prefer to use them. Not only that, I also have a Magos Macrotek Enginseer as my alternative Tech-priest Dominus model. YAY! I've also ordered a volkite charger, which I plan to use as his volkite blaster. This will be so cool! I hope. I have yet to paint them yet, so they are still mostly black, but I hurriedly did their bases with Martial Ironearth (because I borrowed the paint from someone) and also painted the Magos Macrotek's robes red, because...you know. Skitarii. Adeptus Mechanicus. They wouldn't be Skitarii or Adeptus Mechanicus without the red, which I found to my cost a long time ago. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and the shop was about to close, so I had to abandon my efforts midway. Oh well. Not to worry. I'll continue painting them again...soon. Though how soon, I have no idea. Hopefully Monday, but we'll see.



That's all I have for you guys today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment