About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, November 29, 2021

Sword Brethren

Having gotten the new Sword Brethren and Black Templars Upgrade Kit yesterday (or Saturday night, now that it's Monday morning), I went and assembled them. I also made use of the upgrade kit to assemble two Assault Intercessors, as well as making use of parts from the Black Templars Army Set - the extras from the Primaris Crusader squad. So I now have a Sergeant with a Power Fist - I plan to use him as a Relic Bearer, hence all the fancy stuff on him right now.


As for the Sword Brethren, I assembled a single Castellan and gave him the Sword of Judgement. The other Sword Brethren are assembled with a plasma pistol, a pyre pistol, two power swords, a power axe and a thunder hammer. There might only be four of them right now, but I'll be putting the Sword Brethren from the Primaris Crusader squad in the Sword Brethren to make them a 5-men squad and still have the Castellan. Why bother with Sword Brethren when Bladeguard Veterans are so much better? Well, the answer is Crusade. My Primaris Crusader squad will be promoted soon - the Neophytes will become Assault Intercessors while the Initiates will become Sword Brethren. The Sword Brethren commanding them will be promoted to a Castellan. It's all for fluff and narrative, really. It'll be fun, or so I hope.

Anyway, that's all I have for now. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment