About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, November 15, 2021

Cute little Knights incoming!

Woke up late and was treated to this amazing news about Adeptus Titanicus when I visited Warhammer Community for my daily dose of Warhammer 40,000 news.


Hell, yeah! We are getting Armigr class Knights for Adeptus Titanicus! Yay! The Warglaives are exactly what I need to supplement my Knight Household Army! The only ones left are Dominus class Knights, but I don't know about them. In any event, these Armigers aren't the only incoming forces!


We are getting the Armiger Moirax class Knights too! Hell, yeah! They all move at 11", apparently - faster than Questoris but slower than Cerastus Knights. They also have quite the interesting weapons.



I'm not sure how they'll do against Titans, but Strength 8 Fusion in melee isn't something to scoff at. The moment they get in close and underneath shields...yeah. The Lightning Lock also seems pretty cool, though Strength 5 only scratches the Titan's paint even with Rending. Especially when you only have 1 dice...

Anyway, this is how they are sized!


Heh, really cool, huh? I suspect they will be using the same bases as Dreadnoughts if they ever expand Adeptus Titanicus to include Astarte tanks and walkers. I don't know what the future holds, but I'm definitely looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment