About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Vultarax Stratos-automata

 I have finally assembled my Vultarax Stratos-automata!


I will need to paint him eventually, but he looks good. I can't wait to field him with the rest of my Legio Cybernetica. I already have 2 Thanatar Siege-automatas and a few Castellax Battle-automata, not to mention my first Vultarax Stratos-automata (this is my second), so I can field a Legio Cybernetica force. Most likely I'll run them along my Imperial Knights (or Questoris Knight Crusade), and I'll either use my Tech-priest Dominus or kitbashed Cybernetica Datasmith as my Magos Dominus (or Archmagos Dominus, if I'm using Legio Cybernetica as my primary detachment). We will see.

I have half a mind to kitbash Solar Auxilia using the Palanite Subjugators (and use their shields to kitbash MKIII armor Legiones Astartes Breachers), but we will see. First, I don't have that much money to spend, especially since I just bought a Stormblade, so I might not be that...enthusiastic about spending more money. Especially when I have no income in the summer. But we will see!

Now...all I'm waiting for is the Imperial Fists Praetor in Tartaros Terminator armor, so that I can field him alongside my Black Templars Cataphractii Terminators! Yeah, they might be painted as Black Templars, but I'll probably run them as Templar Bethren, which explains their color scheme. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment