About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Half-painted Stormblade and Leman Russ Executioner tank

 So I started painting my Stormblade and fourth Leman Russ Executioner tank when...to my horror, I discovered that my Castellan green paint was missing. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to continue painting them another day. The bright side is that I only have the Castellan green paint left, so once I've gotten it, I can finish them up. I don't really need any other paint.


That's pretty much my armored regiment. Nothing but plasma tanks! 4 Leman Russ Executioner tanks, a Stormblade, 3 Armored Sentinels with plasma cannons. I'm not sure what else I need, but I think this should be it. All I have left are...well, Guardsmen. I'll probably get the Death Korps of Krieg from Kill Team and assemble a bunch of Veterans. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment