About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Stormblade

I finally finished assembling my Stormblade. Took me over 6 hours to assemble, which is why I'm posting this at such an ungodly hour. Ugh. Also ended up cutting myself multiple times, getting a blister, and more. The Stormblade had better be worth it, after causing me so many damned injuries. I should have gotten proper tools like a saw or something, but I didn't, and I had to make do with what I have. Hence all the damned cuts and injuries on my hands. Ouch. I really hate working with resin. I got this tank from Forge World (it's genuine Forge World, I have the certificate and everything), and I think it's worth it. Just...painful as hell. Ouch, my thumbs and palm are still hurting. I hope the cuts don't get infected...

On the other hand, my Stormblade is done. Draconian Imperial Guard ready to rumble! I can't wait to field an entire regiment of tanks! 5 Leman Russ Executioner tanks, 3 Armored Sentinels with plasma cannons, and now a Stormblade too! Yay! Plasma Imperial Guard tank regiment on the way!

I doubt it'll win any tournaments, though...but hey, at least I tried. And they look cool! That's all I need. Rule of cool. What other Imperial Guard army has nothing but plasma tanks? Draconian Defenders and their plasma tanks are all I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment