About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Pre-orders and stay safe

As much as I wanted to post about the pre-orders...stay safe, everybody. Sigh. It's pretty bad at Minneapolis, and a bunch of supermarkets (Target, Cub), banks, post offices at Lake Street - a few blocks away from where I live - have been burned down.

I sympathize with the family of George Floyd and strongly condemn the actions that have led to his death. This cop violence against blacks has to stop. Well, the cop who murdered him has just been charged, and hopefully justice will be served. Stand strong, everybody, and stay safe. This includes the employees of Target, Cub, etc. While fighting against discrimination, don't victimize other people and ensure we stand as one!

Anyway, back to the Warhammer Community article...



Engine War, as you know, is up for pre-order. As tempted as I am to grab the collector's edition, I am very tight on cash right now and so I will save the extra $40. Sorry...



We also have the Tech-priest Manipulus. I probably am not a fan of this guy, but if you guys like him, grab him as soon as you can!



And of course the Seberys Sulfurhounds and Raiders! I have pre-ordered a single box because that's all I can afford for now.



The Pteraxii Sterylizors and Skystalkers too!



And finally the Archaeopter!



And then there's the new Start Collecting! Adeptus Mechanicus set with the Tech-priest Enginseer and Skorpius Dunerider!



This will be awesome! I can't wait! WOOHOO! Everything is on pre-order today!

Again, stay safe! And for the people! For the memory of Georg Floyd!

No comments:

Post a Comment