About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Archaeopter

Yay! We have previews of the Archaeopter!



Cool looking bird, eh? It's pretty different from the Valkyrie assault carriers or Vendetta gunships that I'm used to.

First up, we have the Transvector.





It's a transport, it has 4 cognis heavy stubbers and what looks like an Icarus missile pod or grenade launcher. I don't know. I already have the Skorpius Dunerider, so I'm good with transports, but yeah.

On the other hand, what I really like is the Stratoraptor.





We all knew it would be armed with heavy phosphor blasters, but I did not expect it to have a twin cognis twin lascannon too! Nice! That makes this gunship a lot more worth it then.

Then you have the Fusilave.





With no passenger seats, you instead have a bomb rack. They are apparently tectomagnic bombs (what?) that cause seismic shockwaves when they land.

Now, it seems pretty impractical to magnetize the damned Transvector since the doors are different, and I can't swap the twin cognis lascannon with the twin cognis heavy stubbers (they use the same parts and I don't see an area where I can fit the magnets in). But I can magnetize the Archaeoptor and swap between the Stratoraptor and Fusilave anyway, so that's good enough for me. I can't wait to see what they will have, but I think I only need one because I will hardly use it, because I don't have the points for it (I have an Adeptus Mechanicus Brigade with Knights). We'll see!

Ave Omnissiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment