About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, May 14, 2020

The Adeptus Mechanicus Saddles Up!

Warhammer Community has a new post regarding our new Skitarii cavalry units!



First up, we have the Seberys Sulphurhounds. Regardless of what type, all mounts are armed with vicious claws that allow them to manuver any kind of terrain and eviscerate their enemies.





The Serberys Sulphurhounds all wield phosphor weaponry, in addition to the flamer mounted in their steeds' mouths, so they incinerate their foes, flush them oout of cover and tend to engage them in close range. Cool!

Then you have the Serberys Raiders.




Unlike the close-range Serberys Sulphurhounds, the Raiders are medium-ranged units who outflank and harass enemy forces or destroy high-value assets. They do not use long-range sniper rifles, but rather medium range guns...uh, galvanic rifles, then? I honestly have no idea.

I'm looking forward to adding these dudes to my Skitarii. This will be so awesome! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. They look very attractive ... I wonder which version fits better with what I already have, even if the "steeds with flamethrower snout" attract me terribly. I hope to find you healthy, it seems to be going better here but we will have to be careful for a long time.
    Lord Adiatun Varunn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, right? They look amazing! You too, I hope everything is good over there!

      Delete