About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Titans and the Greater Good!

Pre-release is up! According to Warhammer Community, anyway.

I'm not going to bore you by repeating what is in the article, so I'll just post pictures.



You can pre-order this at the Games Workshop online store, and it costs US$150. Sorry, I use USD because I currently live in the United States, so...



Obviously the Warbringer Nemesis Titan is also available for pre-order, and he costs US$90.



And of course we can't forget about our Ordo Sinister Psi-Titan...which is temporarily out of stock for now but is up for pre-order on Forge World. He costs US$132. Not as bad as I thought!



Shadow and Iron is available for US$35 as well. Awesome! It's cheaper than the Psychic Awakening supplements! I'm starting to think I should stick to Adeptus Titanicus over normal 8th edition, but I still love my Knights and will definitely get more stuff for my Adeptus Mechanicus army and Knights in Engine War, so...



Manufactorum Imperialis costs US$50.



The Greater Good is also available. Only reason why I'm keeping my eye on this is because of the new rules for Astra Militarum and Ordo Tempestus, and you know I have an Astra Militarum tank company and a bunch of Kamikaze Stormtroopers, so yeah. I might wait and see...I got burned by Ritual of the Damned, and if it's another stupid, badly written story, I might just give it a pass, rules for my Imperial Guard be damned.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Adeptus Titanicus more than The Greater Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment