About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, February 7, 2020

Engine Kill!

Warhammer Community released a new article on Adeptus Titanicus today, featuring a preview for the new plastic Nemesis Warbringer Titan!



Looks awesome, eh? Also, it seems that Engine Kill will be a monthly series of Adeptus Titanicus articles, so if you're a Titanicus player like me, keep an eye out for it! This means we might be getting monthly updates for Adeptus Titanicus!

...looks like I might just sell off my Thousand Sons to fund my Adeptus Titanicus hobby.



Just to confirm, the plastic kit of the Nemesis Warbringer Titan will come with a volcano cannon and laser blaster. But you will be able to interchangeably swap the arm weapons with those of the Reaver Titan (I have 2 melta cannons and 2 volcano cannons, so yay).



We also have the massive quake cannon on its back! If you've been equipping your Warlord Titan with this, then you ought to know what this is about.



The Nemesis Warbringer Titan will be up for pre-order tomorrow, along with the new Adeptus Titanicus starter box set, and the book Shadow and Iron. I'll definitely be getting the book, that's for sure, but we'll see about the Titans. I do know I want an Ordo Sinister Psi-Titan as well. Warlord Sinister, right? Yeah. I'll update you guys when it's up for pre-orders on Forge World.

No comments:

Post a Comment