About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, February 7, 2020

Militarum Tempestus Faction Focus

Warhammer Community has their article up on Militarum Tempestus in the Greater Good!



I already posted an article with all 6 Militarum Tempestus regimental doctrines yesterday, so I won't go into too much detail, but as you can see from the article, there are storied regiments with their own doctrines. I do hope we are not forced to play those specific regiments and are allowed to pick the doctrines we think is closest to the way our regiment operates.



I use Vendetta gunships, not Valkyrie assault carriers, so yay.



Yes, we saw this yesterday.



We also saw this yesterday.



Oh, but we are getting new Heirlooms! Yay...I think?



Cool, I guess. Not exactly very...exciting, but 2 mortal wounds is no laughing matter. Plus you get up to 4 if you roll 2 sixes while shooting at a unit 6" away. Obviously that's not very likely...

We also have new Warlord Traits, and as with the named regiments, I hope we can just choose one without being forced to pick a specific regiment and paint it in those colors - for example my Draconian Kamikaze Troopers should be able to make use of the Mobilized Infantry regimental doctrine without being painted in blue Kappic Eagle colors. Speaking of Kappic Eagles...



Now that's awesome.

We are also getting a bunch of new Stratagems as well.



Yeah, I don't use Valkyrie Assault Carriers. I use Vendetta gunships. Fortunately, the new Stratagem Precision Drop doesn't specify Valkyries - thank you, Games Workshop! So I can still use it in conjunction with my Vendetta gunships to drop my Kamikaze Troopers 5" away!



Heh, and I can have an additional Warlord.



This is gonna be good! Not for the Greater Good, but good for the Imperium!

No comments:

Post a Comment