About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Ritual of the Damned rumor for Thousand Sons

Yeah, since this is a rumor, the usual salt applies. Took this from the Thousand Sons Discord server.



Uh huh. I do not know how reliable this source is, and I took it right out of the Thousand Sons discord, so pour a lot of salt on it and keep in mind the possibility that this might be a hoax. Some of the stuff sounds cool, though, so there is that.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if to hope they are true or not to avoid deluding me ... I don't play Thousand Sons but any help to the game factions is always a good thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, but this rumor just seems fishy. I'm pretty skeptical of it.

      Delete