About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Year of Change

I am probably making something from nothing, but I noticed this new header in the Warhammer Community website.


Will 2020 be a Year of Change then? I don't know if the presence of Tzeentch Daemons is a precursor to something...you know, like Thousand Sons. Unfortunately, I don't see any Thousand Sons in the background. I see some weird horned beast that's from the Disciples of Tzeentch from Age of Sigmar, so I guess this is more for Age of Sigmar than Warhammer 40,000, hence the complete lack of Rubric Marines and Thousand Sons Sorcerers, but that's fine. The point is that...it seems that 2020 will be a Year of Change, so all Tzeentchians unite! The Thousand Sons will rise again! Take note, I'm not speculating on any new Tzeentch units or models for Warhammer 40,000 or Age of Sigmar, because quite frankly I doubt they will get any so soon after the new release of Disciples of Tzeentch a couple of years ago (was it 2017? Wow, time really flies, doesn't it?).

Yeah, I guess I'll rebuild a Thousand Sons army for 2020. I say "army" but I probably would just have nothing but 2 squads of Scarab Occult Terminators, a single Sorcerer in Terminator armor, and that's it. They will just run around with either Renegade Knights or Hereticus Militarum (Traitor Guard in Low Gothic for us normal folks if we don't want to speak fancily). And a single Contemptor Dreadnought. Heh.

Also, I noticed the New Year Open Day on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to more reveals. What would they be? Thousand Sons stuff in Ritual of the Damned? Grey Knights are pretty cool too, but I'll probably just get a single Ordo Malleus Inquisitor in Terminator Armor - speaking of which, my Ordo Xenos Inquisitor got eaten by my friend's dog when I gave it to him to paint him. Ouch. Anyway, yeah. Or would it be news on Adeptus Titanicus? Will we ever get a Schism of Mars Supplement for Adeptus Titanicus featuring the Knights of House Taranis? That would be cool! It would also expand on the civil war in the Mechanicum, and the thousands of engagements between Knights and Titans on Martian Soil! Nemesis Warbringer Titan? Ordo Sinister? Would we be getting the other options for our Acastus and Cerastus Knights?

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment