About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, January 23, 2020

New Skitarii units and Ghazghkull Thrakka revealed in Las Vegas Open!

Yeah, I've been waiting for the Las Vegas Open reveal, and it's been worth it! You can check the Warhammer Community page for full details but needless to say I'm more interested in the Skitarii stuff. Come on, man. This is the Admech Knight blog. Of couse I'm invested in all things Adeptus Mechanicus.

Anyway, we have the newest Psychic Awakening book revealed, after Saga of the Beast! It's titled Engine War and will unveil a whole host of new Skitarii units!




Skitarii Rough Riders. Hell, yeah. I'm definitely getting these guys. They are known as the Serberys Sulphurhounds and the Serberys Raiders. I'm assuming the cyber-mounts of the Serberys Sulphurhounds will be able to breath fire - I mean, just look at them! They have flamers for mouths! What can be more awesome than that?!




Then you have the winged Pteraxii and Serberys. These guys...I'm not as enthusiastic. They look, forgive me, silly. I'm sure there will be quite a few people who like them, but they're not my thing. I love the calvary guys though (I'm just going to call them Skitarii Rough Riders). Cousins of the Sicaran, one of them have a flamer, the other has a taser goad. Hmm...well, as I said, not my kind of thing.

Also, we'll have the Archaeopter featured in Engine Wars, and I don't know how that will look like. Apparently we'll have three types of builds for it, and I can't wait to see what they have. This will be fun! The Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights will ally against Chaos Daemons and Chaos Knights, apparently.



Oh, and Ghazghkull Thrakka is back with a new model! All Orks players, your prayers have been answered! Ghazghkull has a new model! I know they teased him and ended with a full screenshot of his sidekick, Makari the Grot (we all know he is Ghazghkull's sidekick). Turns out he didn't get sat on by Ghazghkull after all. Happy now, Ork players? All the Orks players I know are clamoring for his return, and the Emperor has answered their prayers.



We are also getting new books from Forge World that will replace the Imperial Armor Index, though what we will get, I do not know. No details on that. But maybe we'll finally be getting rules for Mechanicum units in Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition? Castellax battle-automata and Thanatar siege-automata coming to 8th Edition? That will be awesome!

I'll update you guys if I know more. A very big if, unfortunately. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment