About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Impulsive Impulsor

The new Impulsor kit has been released today! And being the usual treadhead/mechanized guy, I bought one! As you probably know by now, I'm the kind of guy who loves fielding mechanized or tanks-heavy list. While I probably will try avoiding the cheese that is triple Repulsor Executioner lists (admittedly I'll probably still get a second Repulsor Executioner because of how cool it is), I plan to get a couple of Impulsors. Now that I have one, I'm just left with the second one! Yay! I think. We'll see!


Back to the Impulsor. So I bought the Impulsor on impulse. No, I didn't. I always intended on getting an Impulsor. Never mind. You know what I mean. In any case, I have an Impulsor now, so I'm pretty happy with it! I magnetized it so that I can swap between the Bellicatus missile array or the shield dome. The Ironhail skytalon array shared the same components as the Bellicatus missile array, and it was somewhat difficult to magnetize the shield dome and orbital comms array, so I didn't bother with those two. Eventually, it didn't really matter because I had the two options that I really wanted. Shields and missiles!



Cool, eh? I don't know how they'll work in actual battle. I'm tempted to not bother with the second Repulsor Executioner and instead get a third Impulsor! That will be so awesome! Anyway, we'll see. As I said, I tend to act on impulse, ha ha, but I really, really like the Impulsor and my Primaris Marines.

One last thing. We actually had an Adeptus Titanicus tournament today (actually, it's probably yesterday, given that it's already 2.15am), but I'll write about it next time. All I'll say for now is that I fielded a Knight Lance with a Reaver reinforcement, and it was really fun! Not to mention, I really look forward to buying the new Adeptus Titanicus Questoris Knights box next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment