About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, October 14, 2019

Armiger Knight Moirax, Acastus Knights Porphyrion and Steel Dragons

Still slowly working on my Steel Dragons at quite the glacial pace (it's no longer summer, and I have graduate school stuff), so I honestly don't have much in the way of progress. Worse, time is running out because there's a 1,000-point Adeptus Titanicus tournament on October 26th, Saturday, and I have a Cerastus Knight Lancer and 2 Acastus Knights Porphyrion to paint. This isn't looking good. At least I've primed them black.


For 1,000 points, it'll be hard for me to squeeze a Warlord Titan in, so I just went with Knight banners instead. I got an additional 2 Acastus Knights Porphyrion so that I can have 2 banners of 2 each, and a single banner of 3 Cerastus Knights Lancer. The remaining points will be invested in a single Reaver Titan (the reinforcement Titan). I hope this works, but...yeah. It probably won't and I will get utterly destroyed. Well, who cares? I'm playing for fun, not to win. So I'm gonna plaay with the models I like, and I like the Knights. Heh. Not gonna add Warhounds because I'm not a fan of Warhounds.



Oh, and I also got the Vulcan mega-bolter for my Reaver Titan. So I can equip him with either the Apocalypse missile launcher and 2 volcano cannons for long range, or I can give him the Vulcan mega-bolter and 2 melta cannons for close range. Pretty happy with the options I have! Bombarding people from afar with missiles and volcano cannons? I can do that. Need to get up close and pepper void shields with Vulcan mega-bolter fire before unleashing devastating melta beams from dual melta cannons? I can do that too! YAY!



And then there is my Armiger Knights Moirax. I bought 2 Moirax conversion beam cannons, and so I can equip both of them with Moirax conversion beam cannons and volkite veuglaires. Make them shooty, so I don't need the siege claws. YAY! I've painted them black as well, and will look to add the details...soon. I don't know when, but I will definitely paint them soon. I can't wait to see how the conversion beam cannons work out alongside the volkite veuglaires!







My Steel Dragons are also coming along slowly. I managed to get a Razorback and build it today, along with the twin assault cannons from Forge World. Thanks to that, I now have a Razorback with twin assault cannons I also built the twin lascannons, just in case I need them, so I can swap the twin assault cannons out for twin lascannons if I need to. I also got cyclone missile launchers for my two Contemptor Mortis Dreadnoughts with plasma cannons, so they are armed to the teeth! Pretty happy with the way they look!



I wonder how they will all turn out eventually, after I actually paint them. Now it's pretty hard to make out the details, but I'm sure they'll stand out more once I get some paint on them. After this, I'm just gonna wait for the Impulsors to be released before getting a couple of them.



Wait, why am I not playing Triple Repulsor Executioners if I'm using the Iron Hands Successor Chapter Tactics? Because I don't care about meta. I don't care about fielding overpowered lists. I like robots and tanks, so I'll field robots and tanks. I'm a simple guy like that. And I love plasma, so I'm going to give everyone plasma!

No comments:

Post a Comment