About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Astra Militarum in Apocalypse



So we have a Faction Focus for Astra Militarum in Apocaylpse! Yay!

I won't say much, so just head over to Warhammer Community to check it out.

Just a few things to take note. Officer Warlords generate extra Command Assets, so yay.



Leman Russ tanks still have Grinding Advance and fire twice if they move less than half their move distance. Take note this is for Codex Leman Russ tanks, though, so I have no idea if Leman Russ Annihilator tanks still get to fire their twin lascannons twice. They had better.



I love my tanks, so I'll be fielding them. Heh!

Baneblades will be awesome, and we have 8 variants! I'm tempted to buy 2 more Baneblades to get a Super-heavy Detachment, but I have no money. So...we'll see. Maybe next time, in the far future.





Deathstrikes might still be a joke, but they're really powerful. I just dunno if they still have that stupid rule where you have to roll every time you want to fire it. Ugh.



Got a few Command Assets, though Psychic Barrier has been turned into a Command Asset (there is no Pyschic phase in Apocalypse). Cool...? I have no idea what this means for Thousand Sons...

Anyway, my own army is getting ready for Apocalypse, and I'm using Combined Arms so it's tanks and Knights! And Skitarii!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment