About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, June 24, 2019

Adeptus Mechanicus for Apocalypse



Today, Warhammer Community has a Faction Focus on the Adeptus Mechanicus!



That's a lot of models! Wow. Not a big fan of the Electro-Priests, though. But you can imagine Skitarii marching alongside Knights, robots and Titans (my Secutarii are going to come in useful here!). I'll probably keep my Adeptus Mechanicus contingent small and focus on Knights and Imperial Guard tanks.



We have an army-wide rule that allows us to re-roll saving throws of 1. Not sure how useful that is when we have to roll D12s for large blast markers, but I guess I'll take that.

Kastelan Robots have pretty cool battle protocols.



Yup, pretty sweet.



They really are pushing this guy, aren't they? We have...barrage weapons.



Looks cool, I guess.

Our Canticles have turned into Command Assets, and they look really, really awesome.





Yeah, rolling D12s for a BS 3+ means your chances of hitting just went up from 67% to 84%, and WS 4+ probably means 50% to 75%, so it's really good!

Oh, and we'll be getting a Crusade Case XL, which will be extremely useful for my Knights. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment