About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Breaking News from Vigilus Open Day!



Was about to do my own stuff when I saw this on Warhammer Community...no, actually I saw this on the Warhammer 40,000 Facebook page. Anyway, there has been great reveals from Vigilus Open Day! You can check all the news by clicking the link here.

Obviously I'm not going to regurgitate everything that has already been written by Warhammer Community, but I'll just sum up the news.

1. Marneus Calgar is getting a new Primaris Marine model. He has been reborn as a Primaris Marine (huh?! How?!) and you'll get a new Primaris model for him soon. Not just him, but we'll be getting a couple of new Ultramarine models, like the guys with awesome Ultramarine Shields as depicted in the video.



2. Seems like there will be new Black Legion models, new Warp Talons or Raptors...I dunno, you know, those Chaos Space Marines with jump packs. Among them is Haarken Worldtaker, who leads a massive Black Legion warband to assault Vigilus.



3. A new Campaign for Vigilus, called Vigilus Defiant. Basically what we had with Kauyou and Mont'ka from Warzone: Damocles, and Warzone Fenris: Rise of the Wulfen and Wrath of Magnus. And The Gathering Storm. Whoopedo.



The courageous Astra Militarum shall hold strong and protect Vigilus alongside the revered Adeptus Astartes and the stalwart Skitarii!

4. Genestealer Cultists are getting their codex, and a whole host of new units. Genestealer Cultist bikers. No, I'm not kidding. Genestealer Cultists on bikes. Hey, we Guardsmen don't get bikes, but Genestealer Cultists do?! How is this fair?!





5. New Chaos models for Khorne and Slaanesh in Wrath and Rapture. Cool.



6. New Warbringer Nemesis Titan from Forge World. Sorry, I'll never be able to afford that.



7. Chapter Approved 2018 will be out soon.



Good news for Grey Knights, who apparently have a huge points reduction across the board. Maybe the Grey Knights players will stop whining now, eh? I kid, I know how much you have suffered. Okay, not really, but...you know what I mean. I hope Rubric Marines and Scarab Occult Terminators get points reduction too. I'm getting really sick of hearing to all the whining on the Thousand Sons pages about how Rubric Marines are not competitive. They're not that bad, for Tzeentch's sake.

Congratulations, Grey Knights!

Oh, and we already know the Adepta Sororitas will have a beta codex in Chapter Approved 2018, so something else to look forward to.


Purge those heretics!

Anyway, I'll let you guys know when I get more news, but...yeah. Being in the United States, I can't attend Warhammer Open World or Vigilus Open Day. Thank the Emperor for the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment