About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

What's on my table - Thousand Sons

What's on my table? Well...Thousand Sons, obviously.

I finally finished painting all of my Thousand Sons. The only thing I have left to do is transfer sheets, but it'll be a while before I get those done because...well, quite frankly, they're a pain to do. But I'll do them eventually. I hope.

Anyway, this Thousand Sons army is a specific warband, the Sons of Shadow, who is a renegade Space Marine Chapter. Former loyalists left to die by the Inquisition, they could only save themselves by turning to the Thousand Sons. With them are renegade Imperial Guard regiments that are now incoporated into the Prosperine Spireguard, but these guys have taken the name Prosperine Shadowguard. At least that's the backstory. Well, that's enough for now and I'll let the pictures do the talking!

The painted Alpha Legion (Sons of Shadow) Havocs

Alpha Legion Chaos Lord with combi-plasma

Alpha Legion/Thousand Sons (Sons of Shaow) Hellforged Dreadnoughts

Thousand Sons army getting ready for battle!

Thouand Sons army again getting ready for battle!

Took the picture twice because I forgot one of my models.

Hellforged Dreadnoughts and converted Daemon Prince of Tzeentch

The Sorcerers

Rubric Marines

Scarab Occult Terminators and Chaos Rhino

The Alpha Legion (non-Rubric and non-Sorcerer Sons of Shadow) Detachment

The Alpha Legion/Sons of Shadow Warpsmith

Alpha Legion/Sons of Shadow Chaos Lord

Thousand Sons with dark Mechanicum allies.
So there you have it. That's the Thousand Sons army I have. Maybe in future I'll begin to add Mutalith Vortex Beasts and Maulerfiends or tanks and artillery from the Renegades and Heretics. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment